MEDIAFIRE LINKS..SIMULTANEOUS DOWNLOADS..FASTEST SPEEDS..NO WAITING BETWEEN DOWNLOADS..NO POPUPS
SMALLEST SIZE...MKV...JUMBOFILES SINGLE LINKS



Total Pageviews

RECENT POSTS

JOIN DOWNLOADED FILES WITH HJSplit
Mediafire has deleted account....all files lost....please be patient while i reupload...GOING TO TRY SINGLE LINK...full speed download...JUMBOFILES

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Get The Gringo (2012) HDTV 375MB




Get the Gringo (2012)

R 95 min  -  Action | Drama  -   15 March 2012 (Israel)
8.4
Your rating:
    -/10  
Ratings: 8.4/10 from 1,189 users  
Reviews: 8 user | 30 critic
 
A career criminal (Gibson) nabbed by Mexican authorities is placed in a tough prison where he learns to survive with the help of a 9-year-old boy. 

Director:

Adrian Grunberg

Writers:

Mel Gibson (screenplay), Adrian Grunberg (screenplay), and 1 more credit »
 
 
 
 
[FORMAT]:…………………..[ Matroska
 [GENRE]:……………………[ Action | Drama
 [FILE SIZE]:………………..[ 375 MB
 [NO OF CDs]:………………..[ 1
 [RESOLUTION]:……………….[ 704×384
 [LANGUAGE ]:………………..[ English
 [SUBTITLES]:………………..[ none
 [RELEASE RUNTIME]:…………..[ 1h 35m 59s
 [SOURCE]:…………………..[ Get.The.Gringo.2012.HDTV-SER
 [iMDB RATING]:………………[ 8.4/10
 [Encoder]:………………[ nItRo
 
SCREENS
  
 LINKS

10 comments:

  1. I like your posts and blog theme also. Visit this link also for good quality free movie downloads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m Laura Gommans, a 21-year-old fashion-blogger and photographer. I live in Amsterdam with my Swedish boyfriend, I study Media Production here and I write subtitles for TV. I like your blog its really awesome. Do visit one of my blog for free movie downloads

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am charu arora, I am also a web designer and I like your blog too much the colors and themes are really nice.
    Do visit my blog free movie downloads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am poorvi i'm a blogger,I like your posts and blog theme also.
    Visit this link also for good quality free movie downloads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am puja bhatt, I am also a web designer and I like your blog too much the colors and themes are really nice.
    Do visit my blog free movie downloads

    ReplyDelete

  6. I am monika, I am also a web designer and I like your blog too much the colors and themes are really nice.
    Do visit my blog free movie downloads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am vanshika, I am also a web designer and I like your blog too much the colors and themes are really nice.
    Do visit my blog free movie downloads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am mansi saxena, I am also a web designer and I like your blog too much the colors and themes are really nice.
    Do visit my blog free movie downloads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am deepa, a 21-year-old software engineer. I live in india , I write subtitles for TV. I like your blog its really awesome.
    Do visit my blog watch movies online
    free movie downloads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am deepa, a 21-year-old software engineer. I live in india , I write subtitles for TV. I like your blog its really awesome.
    Do visit my blog free movie downloads

    ReplyDelete